Sunday, April 19, 2009

Reworked Easter Pictures


Nested Bird, originally uploaded by bostonaday.

So I spent some more time working on the pictures I took over Easter. Some of these are repeats and some are all new:

The bird in the picture above was hiding behind a mooring post at the ferry. Of the dozen or so shots, this was the one where he peeked out the most.

Alison holds on to her mom

And this is one of my favorite pictures from the trip. Alison and Jen were at the front of the ferry looking out across the water as we were underway. Alison's little fistfull of shirt really shows the mother-daughter bond.

Alison and dad

And there here is the father-daughter bonding picture. I recomposed this picture from the previous post and I think it's a lot stronger.

Alison's sweet blue eyes

In case there's any doubt that Alison is going to break hearts one day.

No comments: