Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ceiling Details - 061508


Celing Details - 061508, originally uploaded by bostonaday.

You know how when you're on vacation you give yourself a break from your diet? You make a deal with yourself that vacation is a special event and should be exempt from the rules. Well, moving is sort of like that, only not quite a fun as a vacation.

So I'm really far behind on my posting. And possibly I haven't been completely faithful on taking a picture every day. But now that we're all in Boston (yeah!) I'll be getting back on my picture taking plan (and on my diet).

This pic was taken well before the move. I've always liked the cove ceiling in the apartment and the lighting really brought out the details. This picture required almost no touch-up, which made me happy.

No comments: