Sunday, August 2, 2009

Elizabeth


Elizabeth Brick, originally uploaded by bostonaday.

I finally got a chance to take out the new camera, lens, and flash for some fun. But most importantly I got a couple of pictures of my wonderful wife.

Normally I don't enjoy photographing people. They move too fast. They blink. And worst of all, they have an opinion about how they look.

Now my wife has all three of these traits, but she's also beautiful and photogenic and a lot of fun to be with, which counts for a lot more.

We had a lot of fun and got a lot of stares while we taking pictures along the parkway near our house. The new lens is sharp as a tack, and the flash was providing the perfect amount of fill light.

And I was pretty pleased with my efforts. Even though I took over 100 photos and only found two worth printing, all but two of those were technically correct. The rest were workable, just not as charming as this picture.

No comments: